What should we do if we are informed that the mixing tube is positive in the initial screening?
release date:2022-11-30 source:http://www.chenganmedical.com/ Click:
Recently, there has been a high incidence of the epidemic, and some friends may be notified that they are initially positive. If so, what should we do?
In general, when the mixed tube is positive in the initial screening, all mixed test personnel will be notified to isolate on the spot and wait for the staff to come to the door to retest the nucleic acid. Before the retest results come out, how can we protect our families if we are still at home with them?
1. The whole family wore N95 masks. If there is a separate room, the patients with positive initial screening will enter a separate room, and the meals will be delivered to the door by their families without contact. If there is no such condition, we should eat in different peaks. The rest of the time, wear N95 masks.
2. Do not share articles of daily use with other family members. Tableware should be cleaned and disinfected after use. The tableware should be boiled and sterilized for 15 minutes.
3. Turn off the air conditioner at home, and open the window 2-3 times a day for ventilation, half an hour each time.
4. If the family shares the toilet, the toilet should be disinfected once every time it is used; If a separate toilet is used, the toilet can be disinfected once a day. The urinal and its surroundings can be wiped and disinfected with chlorine containing disinfectant containing 2000mg/L effective chlorine for 30 minutes. Parts frequently touched by hands, such as toilet door handles and faucets, can be wiped and disinfected with chlorine containing disinfectant containing 500mg/L effective chlorine or other disinfectants that can be used for surface disinfection. Clean them with clean water after 30 minutes of use.
5. The used paper towels, masks, disposable gloves and other domestic garbage are put into plastic bags, placed in special trash cans, and cleaned every day. Before cleaning, use chlorine containing disinfectant containing 500mg/L~1000mg/L of effective chlorine or 75% alcohol to spray and disinfect until completely wet, then tighten the plastic bags and wait for the staff to take them away.
6. Articles contaminated by saliva, sputum, etc. shall be disinfected at any time. During disinfection, use chlorine containing disinfectant containing 500mg/L~1000mg/L of effective chlorine, 75% alcohol or other disinfectants that can be used for surface disinfection to scrub and disinfect. After 30 minutes of use, wipe with clean water. Gloves and masks should be worn when handling pollutants, and bathing and changing clothes should be carried out after handling.
Finally, we must do a good job of flow adjustment and wait for the results of nucleic acid retest. Follow the arrangement according to the results.
I hope everyone has a bottom in their hearts, but they will never use it.