Chengan Medical introduces the use of medical surgical masks
release date:2020-05-29 source:http://www.chenganmedical.com/ Click:
Usage of medical surgical masks
1. Carefully cover the mouth and nose with a mask and fasten them to minimize the gap between the face and the mask;
2. Avoid touching masks when using -- wash hands with soap and water or alcohol hand cleaner after touching used masks, for example, to remove or clean masks;
3. Replace the mask with a new clean and dry mask after it is affected with moisture or moisture;
4. Do not reuse disposable masks. Dispose of disposable masks immediately after each use.
5. Although there are some other masks to replace standard medical masks (such as cotton face masks, head scarves, facial masks, and cloth strips to cover nose and mouth), there is a lack of information on the effectiveness of such materials.
6. If such an alternative shelter is used, it should only be used once, or if it is a cotton mask, it should be thoroughly cleaned after each use (that is, it should be cleaned with household detergent at room temperature). Remove immediately after nursing the patient. Wash your hands immediately after removing the mask.
- Precautions for medical surgical masks introduced by Chengan Medical
- Chengan Medical introduces the common problems of disposable atomizer
- Chengan Medical Department teaches you how to wear a surgical mask correctly
- Chengan Medical introduces how to deal with the blistering of medical breathable tape
- Chengan Medical introduces the precautions for inhalation of disposable atomizer
- What is the role of disposable atomizer introduced by Chengan Medical?
- Chengan Medical introduces the characteristics of disposable atomizer
- Chengan Medical recommended purchasing disposable atomizer. Dont neglect to choose the wrong one
- Chengan Medical introduces the product features of disposable atomizer
- Chengan Medical introduces the use of medical breathable tape